fun idea as i'm looking for a new console..

general questions, comments and ideas about recording, audio, music, etc.
Gunfuck
pluggin' in mics

Re: fun idea as i'm looking for a new console..

Post by Gunfuck » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:31 pm

That's some pretty sweet stuff.
Put your socks on....this ain't no pillow fight!!

MarcoPogo
gettin' sounds

Re: fun idea as i'm looking for a new console..

Post by MarcoPogo » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:41 pm

?
Good Old Babelfish- here's my favorite part of the translation:

"the continuous transmission to China of waehrend?der 7-stuendigen?WDR Computernacht?wurde thereby realizes, as well as various current transmissions of demonstrations with fermenting lives and Wackersdorf."

Fermenting lives and Wackersdorf, what was their hit song again?

Much fun when offering,

-MR

In English:

Also this SENNHEISER M 101 - battery mixer modified on 12V phantom powering for condenser microphones. Since with these desks plus is because of mass, one should pay attention only not to affect the negatively protected microphone housing with the desk. Otherwise all condenser microphones can be used. Further at the desk, dass?die 18V operating voltage no more of two ancient 9V-Batterien is modified is not won, sondern?von two capacity-strong (in the Bastelshop available) Akkustangen. The rich loosely for a 12 deferment of payment enterprise. (the continuous transmission to China of waehrend?der 7-stuendigen?WDR Computernacht?wurde thereby realizes, as well as various current transmissions of demonstrations with fermenting lives and Wackersdorf. This desk in the grey cast iron housing (with cover) is extremely durable and is in the best way suitable for such employments in the field. Two M 101 leave themselves over here likewise the central processing unit ML 101?zusammenschalten offered by me to a 8-Kanal mixing unit. Thus communication is to be switched into the radio house and to the reporter just as secured as the possibility of radio telephones or firm lines in addition. This picture with the three units serves hier? only for the demonstration, likewise, as fig. 2 and 3, which demonstrate, how also with this the Akkus is attached: One auctioneers here only in gallery picture abgebildete?M 101, the other devices separately. IN ADDITION, WITH SOMETHING LUCK MAN ONE KNOWS BOTH DESKS AND THE ML101 TO A COMPLETE TRANSMISSION UNIT ERSTEIGERN.DAS M-101 MIXER WORKS ALONE. I PUT A COPY OF THE OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS IN ADDITION. ASK ATTENTION IT IN THIS CONNECTION ALSO MY TWO OTHER SENNHEISER OFFERS! The provided accessories neben?den Akkus das?abgebildeten enclosure Kabel?fuer the connection to the ML 101.?Eventuell still supply I against surcharge as accessories adaptor cable between Kleintuchel on XLR. This is a private sales, thus excludes I after Gewaehrleisung your-genuinly. Please you do not offer, if you not so that agree. All prospective customer much fun when offering; -)