College Grad will serve coffee/clean bathrooms San Fran Bay

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

peterr
alignin' 24-trk

College Grad will serve coffee/clean bathrooms San Fran Bay

Post by peterr » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:17 pm

Dear studio owners,

I have a degree in English from a top liberal arts college and have been doing home recording for about eight years. All of my work experience has been doing medical office billing/writing and retail. I have been playing guitar for 12 years and can play any style creatively without sounding uninspired or sterile.

I realize it's nearly impossible to get a paid entry level job at a studio without previous studio work experience or a recording school degree, but I do have a lot to offer that the typical candidate may not. I can take care of every loose end at your studio so that you can focus on recording and making money. I can flawlessly assist you answering phones, writing letters, cleaning, providing guitar, bass, piano performance, or anything you can think of. Well, almost anything.

Please let me tie up all the loose ends at your studio, bring bands in, and promote your name in exchange for an entry level job and some experience. I realize this sounds a bit desperate, but I do believe I have a lot to offer you with my education, music, and office experience.

If anyone is interested or wants to offer advice please pm me or post on this thread for more information. I have a resume and references available. Thanks for reading!

Very truly yours,

Peter.