Soundguy "2 of every animal" Ark - was Moses'

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Patrick 'Rhythm' Daniels
audio school graduate

Soundguy "2 of every animal" Ark - was Moses'

Post by Patrick 'Rhythm' Daniels » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:35 am

I've got this Soundguy "2 of every animal" ark, probably from the late BCs? It was owned by Moses though I doubt he ever used it. I imagine he was thinking of modding it for direct exits after the flood? It has 160 square feet of miceless space (one door in, same door out), with simple kitchen, and one window and it's shaped like a bus. Has the remains of two of every animal inside. Certainly was for livestock. Looks crazy cool. Is wrapped in God's love, and seems to be converted to 12 knotts. I haven't used it but assume it works? It's unusual.

I have no idea what to charge for this thing. Arkmasters in Australia suggested a couple of million. Make an offer. I'm unloading it for the Lord's work.

email me and I'll email you photos. I can't figure out how to post photos on my own site...

patrick@godslove.com
Gently with that... no that... right there. Ah, that's the ticket.

http://www.myspace.com/theswallowsuk

MoreSpaceEcho
zen recordist

Post by MoreSpaceEcho » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:51 am

local pickup only i assume?

valverec
gettin' sounds

Post by valverec » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:04 am

I'd buy if you had a certificate of authenticity dating back to time of origin.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

JGriffin
zen recordist

Post by JGriffin » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:42 am

Did Noah sign the papers over to Moses? Or did Noah's daughters steal the ark after they got him loaded and had sex with him, and Moses wound up with the ark through some...other means? Trail of ownership is important in these matters. You know, I'd be willing to pay a lot more if it could be proved that this was Noah's ark and had somehow been passed on to Moses and hot-rodded, but if it's just some ratty old Persian fishing boat the price goes down.
"Jeweller, you've failed. Jeweller."

"Lots of people are nostalgic for analog. I suspect they're people who never had to work with it." ? Brian Eno

All the DWLB music is at http://dwlb.bandcamp.com/

Patrick 'Rhythm' Daniels
audio school graduate

Post by Patrick 'Rhythm' Daniels » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:14 am

dwlb wrote:Did Noah sign the papers over to Moses? Or did Noah's daughters steal the ark after they got him loaded and had sex with him, and Moses wound up with the ark through some...other means? Trail of ownership is important in these matters. You know, I'd be willing to pay a lot more if it could be proved that this was Noah's ark and had somehow been passed on to Moses and hot-rodded, but if it's just some ratty old Persian fishing boat the price goes down.
Patrick 'Rhythm' Daniels wrote:
It was owned by Moses though I doubt he ever used it.
As i said above, dear boy, this was owned by Moses and I do sincerely doubt he ever used it. I have to say though, that your tone would be seen as jolly poor show by the Christian fraternity, of which father is of course a part. Golly.
Gently with that... no that... right there. Ah, that's the ticket.

http://www.myspace.com/theswallowsuk

trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Post by trodden » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:10 am

Are there any unicorn skulls stashed in a secret compartment anywhere?

MoreSpaceEcho
zen recordist

Post by MoreSpaceEcho » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:30 am

i will trade you two mint condition RNC's, a brand new pair of leather pants and thirty five dollars.

deal?

trashy
dead but not forgotten

Post by trashy » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:31 am

MoreSpaceEcho wrote:i will trade you two mint condition RNC's, a brand new pair of leather pants and thirty five dollars.

deal?
throw in a RSEQ and I bet that fish bites...

MoreSpaceEcho
zen recordist

Post by MoreSpaceEcho » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:44 am

*throws in RSEQ*

wardshorsehead
buyin' gear

Post by wardshorsehead » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:50 am

Mr. Daniels...

I have to say that I find it rather appalling that you would trade on the Moses' good name, now that he is gone. You've done it before, you'll do it again, and you will never have the decency to feel shame for your actions.

BTW...Do you have a schematic for the direct exit mods? And can you confirm that Moses used this particular ark on any noteworthy occasions?

PM me with details...I AM interested.

Spiderhead69
steve albini likes it
Location: The Ice cream truck in my neighborhood plays Helter-Skelter

Post by Spiderhead69 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Why buy the original when I bet the plug in sounds just as good and way cheaper too.

JGriffin
zen recordist

Post by JGriffin » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:02 pm

Spiderhead69 wrote:Why buy the original when I bet the plug in sounds just as good and way cheaper too.
Massey, we're looking in your direction...'cuz no one wants to deal with the authorization headaches and extortionary upgrade charges that go with the Waves Ararat?.
"Jeweller, you've failed. Jeweller."

"Lots of people are nostalgic for analog. I suspect they're people who never had to work with it." ? Brian Eno

All the DWLB music is at http://dwlb.bandcamp.com/