Looking for Oktava MK012 pair

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

gutsofgold
pushin' record

Looking for Oktava MK012 pair

Post by gutsofgold » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:54 pm

I'm searching for a pair of Oktava MK012's, hopefully the real Russian ones. I don't care what capsules you have for them.

Let me know, as I'm willing to buy now!

chetatkinsdiet
buyin' a studio

Post by chetatkinsdiet » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:56 pm

I might have a pair in a day or so. I just need to verify if the pair I just bought are really happening. If so, I'd need to sell my oktavas. I'll let you know in a few days. Mine are real russians...as best I can tell from looking at the oktava site and speaking to michael joly. I was about to send them off to him for the mods. Anyway, I'll let you know something asap. Oh, mine are in great shape...not used too much and only in my own personal, smoke free studio that's only recorded my projects. Cardiod caps and pads.

Thanks,

mike
The only true great mic on this planet is the Shure SM-57. It is the most consistant in not totally sucking of anything ever built. All other mics are "application dependant".

-- Fletcher

corn55
audio school

Post by corn55 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:15 am

A feller on the GS classifieds forum has a pair of Russian ones for sale.

gutsofgold
pushin' record

Post by gutsofgold » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:54 am

chetatkinsdiet wrote:I might have a pair in a day or so. I just need to verify if the pair I just bought are really happening. If so, I'd need to sell my oktavas. I'll let you know in a few days. Mine are real russians...as best I can tell from looking at the oktava site and speaking to michael joly. I was about to send them off to him for the mods. Anyway, I'll let you know something asap. Oh, mine are in great shape...not used too much and only in my own personal, smoke free studio that's only recorded my projects. Cardiod caps and pads.

Thanks,

mike
great let me know!

chetatkinsdiet
buyin' a studio

Post by chetatkinsdiet » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:06 pm

well, i did get the new mics, but the capsules were already sold. So, until I can find a pair of ck1 capsules, I'm hanging onto my 012 pair.

Sorry,

m
The only true great mic on this planet is the Shure SM-57. It is the most consistant in not totally sucking of anything ever built. All other mics are "application dependant".

-- Fletcher

Harry
re-cappin' neve

Post by Harry » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:32 am

I have a pair....I sent you a PM

Harry