FS/FT/FA: MCI JH-110, tube amp and other stuff.

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

littlesongs
pushin' record

FS/FT/FA: MCI JH-110, tube amp and other stuff.

Post by littlesongs » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Spring cleaning has unearthed a growing pile of things. Rather than post prices, I will entertain lowball offers, interesting trades or what have you. If there are no bites, I'll be slowly putting this stuff up on the 'Bay.

MCI JH-110 two track 1/4" deck complete with PSU, two channels of electronics and rolling cart. Heads are worn evenly with plenty of life left. Also comes with spare parts including motors. (LOCALS ONLY.)

Stromberg-Carlson Model 32 amplifier with 6L6 output tubes. Retrofitted with 1/4" input, but needs new power cord. On the 'Bay starting at 99 cents. (SOLD!)

Revox A77 in nice shape. If it had a power cord, it would be complete and original. On the 'Bay starting at 99 cents. (SOLD!)

Inovonics 370 pair of record/repro channels made for Ampex 351 decks. On the 'Bay starting at 99 cents. (SOLD!)

Teac 3440 in very good condition, but will need new belts to get it rolling. Very little wear on the heads and all the lights work. (SOLD!)

Tascam 424 MkI in nice shape with the original box and manual. Worked just fine last time I used it, but the PSU was loaned out and never returned, so you will have to find one.

GC Electronics project box. Still in shrink wrap from the 1970s. On the 'Bay starting at 99 cents.

Niles Audio MSA-6R rack mounted speaker switching system. On the 'Bay starting at 99 cents.

Auratone 5C Super Soundcubes that work, but are not pretty. On the 'Bay starting at 99 cents. (SOLD!)

Electro-Voice 635a with an early serial number. Well worn, but works just fine. (SOLD!)

Three WWII military issue carbon mics. One throat, one chest and one handheld model.

Two Korg SQD-8 eight track MIDI recorders, a JL Cooper PPS-1 sync box and an original MIDIMAN tape recorder interface. They probably work just fine, but they have no PSUs.

One poly-planar speaker that was built for a water sound system back in the 1960s.

One 5" reel of Quantegy 406 1/4" in a sealed box.

One each of unopened Quantegy R-94 and Sony PDP-65C DAT tape.

There are more odds and ends to sort through, but this is a start. I will get some pictures posted if folks are interested.

All offers will be considered and I will eat the Paypal fees. Local pickup in Portland is easier, but I am willing to make arrangements to ship most items. Please feel free to PM or email me with any questions.

Thanks!
Last edited by littlesongs on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"Keep singing, keep writing, keep playing, keep recording. Stay humble, follow your heart, and it'll all lead to a good place."
-- F.M. Cornog

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Wed May 26, 2010 9:45 pm

A few things have been added and the list has been updated. Thanks for browsing!
"Keep singing, keep writing, keep playing, keep recording. Stay humble, follow your heart, and it'll all lead to a good place."
-- F.M. Cornog

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm

Just a quick update. A number of items are on hold or have sold and a few more are up on the 'Bay. Thanks to everyone who has gotten in touch.
-- F.M. Cornog

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:37 pm

-- F.M. Cornog

Nick Sevilla
on a wing and a prayer

Post by Nick Sevilla » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi David (littlesongs),

I just sent you an email via eBay about the innovonics electronics and the Auratone speaker which I won the auctions for back in June 5th 2010.

You sent me an excuse email on July 6th about why I had not recieved my items, over a MONTH after I had won them.

I accepted your excuse, and am now still waiting 46 days after those auctions ended.

I am giving you until this Friday July 23rd to have my items at my doorstep, or I will initiate a refund for my money, and give you negative feedback. Since your feedback score on evilbay is 100% positive, I am willing to see if you are really going to try to resolve this situation.

Cheers,
Nick
Howling at the neighbors. Hoping they have more mic cables.

littlesongs
pushin' record

Post by littlesongs » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Nick,

I apologize without reservation.

I will do whatever it takes to make this right.

David
-- F.M. Cornog

airloom
gettin' sounds

Post by airloom » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 am

To his defense, David did me right.
I love you.

Nick Sevilla
on a wing and a prayer

Post by Nick Sevilla » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 pm

littlesongs wrote:Nick,

I apologize without reservation.

I will do whatever it takes to make this right.

David
Hi David,

I got the items today, thank you for correcting the lateness.

I put some positive feedback for you on EvilBay.

Now my friend who has the 351 Ampex tape machine can get it going again, very cool.

And thanks for the book and API manual, I'm sure the book is a good read, I'll read it as soon as I'm done with the current project, and the manual will someday come in handy... I have several friends with that console.

Cheers,

Nick
Howling at the neighbors. Hoping they have more mic cables.