Couple things for sale in NYC... MPC 2000XL and a few others

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

rfbutter
gettin' sounds

Couple things for sale in NYC... MPC 2000XL and a few others

Post by rfbutter » Mon May 02, 2011 9:38 pm

I have a couple things that I'm not using much anymore, so I figured someone on here might need them. All prices include shipping, or we can work out a pick up if you're in NYC. Hit me up if you would like to see pics of any of the items.

MPC 2000 XL: Maxxed out with everything, including a compact flash reader, 8 out board, effects board, and 32mb of RAM. Screen doesn't have any lines out or dead pixels. Plenty of life in this beast. $700

M-Audio Axiom 61 Key keyboard: Solid usb workstation, would prefer a local sale on this as it's pretty big. $200 and I'll even give you a usb cable. Whoa!

Alesis Philtre Effects Module: I took a look on ebay and I can't find any of these anywhere. I'm probably low balling myself, but if someone gets more use out of it than I do, cool. This thing is amazing, so good on sampled drums or synths. First $100 takes it. Oh, OG power supply is included.
no war for heavy metal!