FOR SALE OR TRADE: Brand New BLUE Bluebird LDC

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

jdmcgee
gimme a little kick & snare

FOR SALE OR TRADE: Brand New BLUE Bluebird LDC

Post by jdmcgee » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey Y'all,

As I stated in the topic, I have a brand new, never used, never even out of the box BLUE Bluebird Cardioid Large Diaphragm Condenser. I was given this as a gift from my Ma but I already have one & the store she purchased it from will not take returns on mics even if it's clearly never been used (a hint, GC). If you're not familiar with this mic click HERE for all the info at the BLUE website.

What I'm looking for is another mic (or mics) in trade or cash or trade plus cash.

If you've got mics you want to trade PM me with what you've got. I don't know what kind of mic I'm looking for except possibly another Sennheiser MD421 but I'm open to about anything... I'm always looking for something different to add to the locker.

If you want to buy it PM me with a REASONABLE offer. These go for about $300 pretty much everywhere. I'm not expecting to get $300 but please don't PM me with some silly lowball offer because this is literally a brand new mic.

I have trade references from here on the messageboard if you'd like them.

Thanks for the eye time & let me know if your interested, JD

jdmcgee

Post by jdmcgee » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:49 pm

The more I think about it, I might be interested in other items besides another mic.

Let me know what you have to trade.

I might need or want it.

Thanks Again, jd

jdmcgee

Post by jdmcgee » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 pm

I am serious... ANY reasonable offer or trades will be considered.

Can you tell I really want to get rid of this so I can get a different toy/tool :D

Thanks, jd

jdmcgee

Post by jdmcgee » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 am

The NEW Blue BlueBird Is Still Available... again, all reasonable Trades and Offers will be considered.

Thanks for the eye time, jd