FS: Shure SM-81 pair, two SM-57s, and an AKG D112

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

BBlack
audio school graduate

FS: Shure SM-81 pair, two SM-57s, and an AKG D112

Post by BBlack » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:13 am

Up for sale I have one pair of Shure SM-81 small diaphragm condensers, two Shure SM-57 dynamic microphones, and an AKG D112 dynamic bass mic.

The 81s are the older 'Made In U.S.A.' model, and both mics have a good bit of physical wear. Of course since these are Shure mics, they still function flawlessly and will likely continue to do so for the better half of eternity. Includes a classy, custom made wooden case that holds both mics. I have two pretty nice shock mounts that I used for these, but one of them doesn't work properly in that the elastic band is stretched out and doesn't suspend the mic as it should. I'd imagine this could be replaced without much cost or effort. I will throw them in if you'd like, no extra charge. Other than that, no clips, hard or otherwise will be included. $405 shipped.

I will sell the 57s either separately or as a pair. Not much to say about these microphones - it's all been said a million times. Both mics are practically new. Includes pleather pouch with 'Shure' logo. No clips included. $110 shipped for the pair, $60 shipped for one.

The D112 is in good working condition with only minor amounts of wear. Includes the original hard plastic case and a rubber shockmount-type of clip that is from a different microphone, but works perfectly with the AKG. $110 shipped.

PM me if interested. I can provide pictures and whatever additional information you might need.

Thank you!

vivalastblues
steve albini likes it

Post by vivalastblues » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:26 am

Pm'ed re: d112

inasilentway
gettin' sounds

Post by inasilentway » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:28 pm

pm'd re: SM-57
"some kinds of love, the possibilities are endless"

groover
gettin' sounds