FS: Vox Wah V847G - gold edition

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

sthslvrcnfsn
steve albini likes it

FS: Vox Wah V847G - gold edition

Post by sthslvrcnfsn » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:47 pm

Alright, I tried to sell this on Craigslist, and I got about 6 or 7 deadbeat responses, so now I'm willing to ship this.

This is NOT the Clyde McCoy version (model number V848), and it's not the usualy chrome (V847, but it is gold, and it does say "limited edition" (V847G). I've Googled a few times, but never really seen one of these. I've defenitely never seen one in person. The sound is very Vox, wakka-wakka. The seriel number is 1494.

$55 + shipping. Or trade me cables, ADAT tapes, or whatever you feel like offering. I'll eBay it this weekend probably. I'm having to move due to breakup, so I'm trying to liquidate a little bit.

Look me up on eBay: underworld2h. I don't use it very often, but all the feedback is good. I'll guarantee it!

Thanks,
jim!

sthslvrcnfsn
steve albini likes it

Post by sthslvrcnfsn » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:58 pm

Oh, and just to be clear, it works 100% perfectly. I just stopped wanting to use the wah when I play, so it's been sitting around for a couple months.

It does have the classic Vox wah carrying bag - pleather, vinyl, or whatever it is.

jim!