Closet CLEANUP Synth, pedals Eq, Compression, Mics

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

norton
buyin' a studio

Closet CLEANUP Synth, pedals Eq, Compression, Mics

Post by norton » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:57 am

for sale

Casio CZ101 $100? - great shape with original silver soft case!!! disco!

2 dbx 163x comp/limiters can be chained together for stereo... i think one has a buzzy transformer... $40 for the pair?? as is, meaning i haven't checked them over.

OLD nady TO-2 tube overdrive pedal... yes, there is a 12ax7 in there. this model has gain, level and treble,bass controls... pretty cool runs on ac only $100

NEW Frantone Brooklyn Overdrive pedal $135 lightly used with box and manual... makes most tube screamers sound like cardboard. tons of clean gain

PAIR of REVERE model B-162-5 by Shure bros mics... $50 all i can say is they look like electric razors and have a super cool integrated mic stand mounting that lets you swivel them back and forth a bit. probably from an old portable reel to reel machine. great for lo-fi drum crushing sounds. they've got ts connectors on them right now.

EQ - SESCOM PM1 3 band super parametric eq. Fully transformer balanced ins and outs Has input level, and boost -Q- Frequency controls for low, mid adn high. xlr and ts ins and outs, 2/3 rack space with original box, manual and schematics... this one i shouldn't sell. it's really a cool eq. transparent and very tweakable. the box is beatup but the unit itself is in great shape. and is pretty powder blue. $100 ??

for pictures or if my prices are out of line email me at znorton@hockey.net buyer picks up the shipping.

thanks
zack

shedshrine
deaf.

Post by shedshrine » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:41 pm

emailed ya.