T Wanted to trade

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

traveen
pluggin' in mics

T Wanted to trade

Post by traveen » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:30 pm

I have a few things I no longer use and would like to trade for other things. I'm mostly looking for some pencil type condenser mics for recording acoustic instruments, something like a pair of Samson CO2's or similar, nothing too expensive. I'm open to other trades too and have pictures upon request. I did not post them here because there is too much.
What I have...

Rack stuff:
BBE362 Sonic Maximizer... I bought it new, includes orig box and manual.
ART 341 dual eq, 15 band. Bought it used last year on ebay and never used it (don't ask me why).
Radio Shack MX1000 6 mic inline mixer with phantom power. I bought it new and seldom used.

Amp:
Fender Frontman 25R with spring rverb, older style with black face. It has the footswitch, headphone jack and ext. speaker jack on front panel. I bought it used and seldom used it.

Multi track:
Fostex FD8. I bought this new, the same day SyQuest went out of business. I have the original Syquest drive and a Jazz drive for it, but no internal HD. I also have an external SCSI HD which works the best. Comes with original box and manuals. I would not recommend this as your only recording device, i use it for extra tracks if I want to record live. In all honesty, it has proven to record very nice, when it works. I've found the external SCSI HD much more reliable than the SyQuest or the Jazz drives.

-----CD BURNER IS SOLD------
Cd Burner:
Philips CDR765 stand alone unit. I bought it new and comes with original box/remote and manuals. Low hours. -
-----CD BURNER IS SOLD------

Misc:
Two zip drives for PC, (never know who still uses them?).

I might have some misc MIJ strat type pickups, still looking through the two rooms of stuff I have.

I am located in West Michigan and have successfully traded on here before. Hammond organ stuff etc. and am on ebay as Lemontin. Ebay has been bothering me lately so thought I'd try here again.

Thanks for your time.

Whoops, forgot my addy..

t_traveen@yahoo.com