Audimax 4450a + odds & ends

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Soundmonkey
gettin' sounds

Audimax 4450a + odds & ends

Post by Soundmonkey » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:34 pm

Moving to Seattle!!!
Dumping more stuff before I make the jump to light speed:

I have pics I can email on request. Prices do not include shipping.

CBS/Thomson Audimax 4450a $100
This is the stereo version. Bought this a while ago, haven't used it much. I replaced broken bypass switch on the right channel with one I had lying around. I was going to put in normal pots for the input and output trims but never got around to it. It's been around a bit and had some scuffs and whatnot but works fine.

Alesis MMT-8 $20
Everyone's favorite hardware sequencer. This one is in good shape and all the buttons work. It has been sitting around a while though and is probably due for a cleaning or, even better, replace the membrane buttons with micro-switches.

Strange TT patchbays $20 ea or $40 for 3 SOLD
Mr patchbay sells these three row tt bays for about $120. They are also on ebay all the time from telco surplus companies (search for connectorized Jackfield) for about $30 brand new. The top row is normaled to the middle row, and the bottom row is a mult of the top row. The problem with these bays is that the rows are too close together. When you have a bunch of plugs in the top two rows, the only way to grab them to pull them out is by pulling the cables. These are brand new. They are wire wrap terminals on the back, but it shouldn't be a problem to solder on them.

Zeta VC-220 Violin Controller $5 SOLD
I think this is a part of a midi violin setup. It came in a rack that I bought. Rack unit only. I don't have the power supply.

Speck Electronics Rack mount box $40
This came with my SSM. It had a bunch of snakes connected to it which I removed and used for other stuff. It's a 2 space rack box about 5 inches deep. On the front are 6 male 96 pin elco connectors, 2 1/4" jacks, 2 male xlrs with a ground lift switch, one female xlr and 4 holes where more 1/4" jacks could be mounted. The back has 2 1/4" jacks and 5 holes with cable clamps where the snakes came out. The rack ears are reversible so the elcos could be on the back if needed.

More stuff coming. . .

Thanks for looking!

Matt
Last edited by Soundmonkey on Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A.David.MacKinnon
ears didn't survive the freeze

Post by A.David.MacKinnon » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:47 pm

PM sent for the Audimax

jtienhaara
steve albini likes it

Re: Audimax 4450a + odds & ends

Post by jtienhaara » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:43 pm

Soundmonkey wrote:Moving to Seattle!!!
Strange TT patchbays $20 ea or $40 for 3
Mr patchbay sells these three row tt bays for about $120. They are also on ebay all the time from telco surplus companies (search for connectorized Jackfield) for about $30 brand new. The top row is normaled to the middle row, and the bottom row is a mult of the top row. The problem with these bays is that the rows are too close together. When you have a bunch of plugs in the top two rows, the only way to grab them to pull them out is by pulling the cables. These are brand new. They are wire wrap terminals on the back, but it shouldn't be a problem to solder on them.
Thanks for the 'bays Matt! They look lovely, can't wait to start snorting solder... :roll: :D

Hope your move is going well. Welcome to the PNW!

Johann

Skipwave
takin' a dinner break

Post by Skipwave » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:42 am

Did you sell the Audimax?
"I want to be champion of the world, or champion of something." -Duchamp

Soundmonkey
gettin' sounds

Post by Soundmonkey » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:00 pm

Update:
The Zeta unit and the Patchbays are sold. I just moved and brought the audimax with me, which is still available, but everything else is in storage in California. If you really want my mmt-8 or the rack box,I'll be back there for thanksgiving.

Thanks Johann, inhale all you want, just don't eat the flux!

-Matt