Radikal SAC-2.2

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

JES
tinnitus

Radikal SAC-2.2

Post by JES » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:22 am

Hi All,

I've got a Radikal SAC 2.2 for sale. $275/obo + shipping. I'm located in Montreal, so if you're not in Canada and there are duties or taxes, they are your responsibility.

Still has original power cable and even the little overlays, and I'll put the last USB driver on a CD for you (though to my knowledge it doesn't work in more recent versions of OSX).

As to whether it will work with your OS or application, and I can't answer that and apparently neither will Radikal, so you will need to work that out on your own. Digital Performer still comes with compatibility and there are various people on GS who have it working with other applications (do a search). I used it with DP, though not for the last 3 years (it has been safely tucked away in my gear closet).

It's in outstanding condition, and I can provide pictures if anyone wants them (though I'm kind of a bad photographer of gear). It's a 2.2 not a 2k, and yes it has the latest update. The faders make a little noise when they move but it is not obtrusive. (Are there any truly silent flying faders?)

Physically, this is just much, much better built than any of the newer controllers that I've handled. If it works with your system, this is a screaming deal on something that will last a long time.

I am happy to answer other questions here or via PM.

Guaranteed to turn on and do what it's supposed to do.

Paypal is fine.