Anyone heard from Sean Sullivan?

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

runrunrun
re-cappin' neve

Anyone heard from Sean Sullivan?

Post by runrunrun » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:08 pm

I sent him a payment on Aug 1st for 2 aphex 651's ( http://messageboard.tapeop.com/viewtopic.php?t=72212 ) and haven't heard back from him since. anyone been in touch with him? no hard feelings, i just want those compressors.

valverec
gettin' sounds

Post by valverec » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:28 pm

I wouldn't freak out. The guy has 2000 posts and looks totally legit. It sucks that the communication has broken down, but I really doubt he's taking you. He really doesn't fit the profile of a scammer. I agree though, it's not cool that you haven't heard anything, but he also hasn't posted anything on the forum since the 3rd. There's really no excuse for communication to stop, but again, I don't think you're being ripped off.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

runrunrun
re-cappin' neve

Post by runrunrun » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 am

valverec wrote:I wouldn't freak out. The guy has 2000 posts and looks totally legit. It sucks that the communication has broken down, but I really doubt he's taking you. He really doesn't fit the profile of a scammer. I agree though, it's not cool that you haven't heard anything, but he also hasn't posted anything on the forum since the 3rd. There's really no excuse for communication to stop, but again, I don't think you're being ripped off.
yeah i totally agree, i just need a quick update of some sorts.

vxboogie
pushin' record

Post by vxboogie » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:19 am

I've done 2 deals with Sean this year and he's a great guy. Hang in there and I'm sure he'll make it right.
Mark - Listen, turn knob, repeat as necessary...

Sean Sullivan
moves faders with mind

Post by Sean Sullivan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 am

Hey Run, I've been trying to send you a message through TapeOp but I guess it didn't work? I haven't been able to access the TapeOp messagebaord until today because of the malware/spam block.

Anyway, the units were shipped over a week ago, I just tried to send the customs number again, but if you don't get the private message send me an e-mail direct seanwilliamsullivan@gmail.com

Sorry for the delays.
Still waiting for a Luna reunion

runrunrun
re-cappin' neve

Post by runrunrun » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks!

cgarges
zen recordist

Post by cgarges » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:19 am

There have been problems with the board for the last couple weeks.

Sean and I have had several transactions and he's TOTALLY great to deal with.

Chris Garges
Charlotte, NC