SOLD - Korg KR55B Analog Drum Machine FS

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

EasyGo
buyin' a studio

SOLD - Korg KR55B Analog Drum Machine FS

Post by EasyGo » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:04 pm

SOLD! Thanks, Rafter!

I have a Korg KR55B Analog Drum Machine, circa 1982, for sale. This is the updated version of the KR55 and has 96 preset patterns compared to the original's 48. You can mix the level of each instrument and isolate individual sounds ? great for producers making their own beats. Has the great analog character and subtle fluctuations in sound as the rhythms play. Has a crazy 'Swing Beat' control which brings in everything from subtle shuffles to crazed stuttering effects. Used by Jean-Michel Jarre and Depeche Mode.

Functionally, the machine works 100% without static in the knobs. There is a bit of the plastic casing that is cracked around the perimeter, not easily seen in the photos. But this is only cosmetic and does not affect the operation of the unit. Includes the controller footpedal model S-2, which is often missing in action.

When they show up on eBay, people ask CRAZY prices for these. I'm going to offer this here before heading there myself. $250 shipped and Payalled to the lower 48 states. I'll provide an mp3 sound file to interested parties. PM with interest. Thanks!

http://www.vintagesynth.com/korg/kr55.php

Last edited by EasyGo on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rafterroberts
audio school

yes!

Post by rafterroberts » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:42 pm

pm'd
i'm rafter woooo