Roland SPD-6, Ampeg V-4B r

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

oyrgawd
gettin' sounds

Roland SPD-6, Ampeg V-4B r

Post by oyrgawd » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 pm

All prices include continental US shipping and Paypal fees. I'm blnkbnkr on Ebay. I will actually talk to you on the telephone if you have questions or just to firm up the deal.

Roland SPD-6 drum pad $150
With Boss power supply. Fun onboard sounds, but really excels at letting you program dynamic drum patterns with flams and rolls, etc. Also has inputs for hi-hat and kick pedals, which I've been using with M-Audio sustain pedals. Finger and drum stick sensitivity modes. Yes, if you whack it with drum sticks, you'll get some double-triggers, but stick with fingers and you're golden.

Ampeg V-4B rig with B25B 2x15 cab: $700 OBO
Dates to 1976-1979. The previous owner said it had been 'gone over' recently, then I used it about 4 hours a week for 4 years. The tubes are GE and Magnavox and may be original. Probably not re-capped. The switch pots are a little scratchy but work. Rotary pots work fine. The cabinet is rough and the speakers are held in with fewer than an ideal number of screws, but it works. Overall, it sounds great and loud, though you'd want to get it checked out before relying on it regularly. I'll drive up to 4 hours from Billings, MT to meet you with the whole rig, or I'll ship just the head but it's a whopper even on its own. I also have a road case that fits the head with extra room for cables. It would be impractical to ship, but I'd throw it into an in-person deal. Anyone from Denver out there?
Last edited by oyrgawd on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kung_fu_elvis
alignin' 24-trk

Post by kung_fu_elvis » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 am

PM sent on the FMR's
Mike