FOR SALE: AKG 414 B/ULS w/case and clip

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Jeff White
ghost haunting audio students

FOR SALE: AKG 414 B/ULS w/case and clip

Post by Jeff White » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 am

Well, after buying one of my dream mics this month (1970s MG UM70) and then immediately needing to put 4 new tires on my car due to this shit-storm of a Philly winter, I need to thin the mic herd and pay up.

Up for sale is my trusty AKG 414 B/ULS that I have owned for 11 years. I just used this on a session for bottom snare and as a room mic for gang vocals. Works perfectly 10/10 and has never let me down. It includes the plastic AKG carrying case, the classic AKG clip, and the original foam windscreen/cover (that is torn and that I have never used). I believe that it is from the late 1980s or early 1990s. I don't have it with me here at work, but I can supply pics of it to anyone interested. It is a 9.5/10 cosmetically; the only issue is that there is a small "TT" looking scratch on the XLR base of the mic.

I am asking $650 for it. I see them going for more on eBay these days. I accept PayPal and I'll pay for insured shipping in the 48 lower USA. Need to sell fast in order to raise funds, so this will be on eBay for a little more via "BIN" in the next 48 hours. I go by "ipressrecord" on eBay and have 100% posi-feedback, have dealt gear here on the TOMB for years, etc.

Hit me up!

Jeff
I record, mix, and master in my Philly-based home studio, the Spacement. https://linktr.ee/ipressrecord

Jeff White
ghost haunting audio students

Post by Jeff White » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:12 pm

This mic is currently on hold for a buddy of mine. If you are interested hit me up and you'll be next in line.

Jeff
I record, mix, and master in my Philly-based home studio, the Spacement. https://linktr.ee/ipressrecord