WTB: Slide Projector

mack
ass engineer

WTB: Slide Projector

Post by mack » Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:41 pm

I realize this isn't directly recording related, but I know that many of you (like me) are also interested in video, film, and photography as well as recording. So here it is. I just got back from being on the road for a little over a month. I saw a lot of the country and took a lot of great pictures. It was an all around amazing experience. To cut to the chase...I want to have some of the best pictures made into slides, and host a slide-show at my apartment. Ideally, I'm looking for one of those carousel slide projectors with a remote of some sort (but anything that works and holds more than one slide at a time would be good). I know a lot of people have these sitting around and I've been looking at garage sales since I've gotten back, but I've yet to have any luck. I'm not looking for anything too fancy or expensive, as I haven't found a job since I've returned. But, if anyone has something lying around that still works and they'd be willing to part with, let me know and we might be able to work something out. Thanks.

-Mack