EUPHONIX CS-2000 CONSOLE FOR SALE

spudbone
audio school

EUPHONIX CS-2000 CONSOLE FOR SALE

Post by spudbone » Sun May 18, 2003 12:46 pm

I am considering selling this Euphonix console now that I'm moving into a fully equipped facility. It is in excellent condition and I'm the original owner.

40-faders in a 48-frame tub, DSC, no dynamics, single electronics tower, E series modules. Vintage 1995.

If you need to upgrade to 48-faders I still have the original smaller center section I could exchange for the DSC and that will open up the console surface for the extra faders. (I do not have the extra faders, however.)

Comes with all patchbays, cables, automation computer, midi cables and interfaces, remote monitor/keyboard extenders.. yadda yadda, it's totally turnkey.

Custom patchbay wiring offers 5.1/LtRt monitoring (using external system), or you can use the integral stereo outputs for L/R.

Also comes with two extra pre-wired patchbays with outboard equip. snakes (XLR terminated) and is also pre-wired for either Tascam DA-88 or MMR recorders/players.

All patchbays come mounted in wide low-boy rolling credenza (oak-trimmed face) with extra space available for recorders or toys.

You can literally roll this baby in and have it up in 2 days.

Paid $100,000 in 1995. Will sell for $20,000 or reasonable offer.

Console was just moved into storage this past week in Los Angeles and can be viewed there if you are local.

Email me for pictures or questions.

Tom

noslouch@attbi.com
818-419-9447

Please no trade offers, I have enough stuff already,

and of course, all shipping costs are in addition to sale price.