i hate being talkative

wing
on a wing and a prayer

i hate being talkative

Post by wing » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:32 pm

do you ever wish that you just didn't talk? i've grown up a talkative person... but i really hate talking. i hate the way when you talk more, people get annoyed, or talking is just a waste of time and life a lot of the time.

sometimes i just want to be quiet. but what sucks about this... is people think there is something terribly wrong with me. "why are you being so quiet? what's wrong?"

then in a situation where others aren't talking, i kind of end up doing it no matter what... i guess i just am a natural entertainer.

but i am failing to see the blessings in that... i don't know, lately guys, i feel like talking as much as i do really annoys the heck out of people.

and you know what's worse? ironically, when i talk about talking to much, it REALLY pisses people off. i can't even talk about this to anyone around me, so i'm posting to a message board. and definitely writing too much by now.

sigh... sorry for the rant. i just want people around me to be happy and umm, not annoyed.

Bear
deaf.

Re: i hate being talkative

Post by Bear » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:06 am

Sounds like you're paying it too much thought. Just talk if you want to talk, clean your fingernails with really huge knives when you don't. That way, people will be too frightened of you to think you're annoying. Sharpening swords will also work.
I am wangtacular.

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Post by wing » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:08 am

you're right... it's just i've had a lot of experiences where people just seem to be like... enough already! i don't actually talk that much though, i mean, i am a good listener i have been told. i'd rather listen than talk. i guess i just hate all the pressures that come with talking, if that makes any sense.

but how do i sharpen lasers?

Bear
deaf.

Post by Bear » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:41 am

Well, if you notice people wishing you'd shutup, just say, "Anywho, I'll shutup now," and get out your knife. Or if you insist on lasers, get one that shoots rays that look like knives or swords, and fire it a holographic sharpening stone.
I am wangtacular.

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:41 am

You need a carborundum stone made purely of sliver light. A good yard sale should yield at least one or two. Look out for those with not too much of a concave middle portion. And remember - visors MUST be worn:

Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer
(Wives with Knives, Tyrone P. Spink, Potemkin Villagers et al)

Bear
deaf.

Post by Bear » Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:48 am

Rob is correct. Good safety tips there.
I am wangtacular.

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Fri Jul 16, 2004 3:50 am

Check out the times of those posts. That was some freaky deaky psychic wizard linkage shit going down there, ben. It also proves that the experts both plump for the old, tried and tested sharpening stone approach. Sure, you prefer the holograph, I go for pure silver light. I dunno - I was a holograph man at one point, but just look at what results I got after sharpening with a stone of pure silver light:

Priddy neat, no?
Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer
(Wives with Knives, Tyrone P. Spink, Potemkin Villagers et al)

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Post by wing » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:53 am

you guys are the best. great advice here.

i think i'm making some improvement. why just earlier when meeting with a friend, i cut out their eye and ate it and spit it back in their face rather than talking to them. then lasers starting shooting off, and i set the lasers on fire, and i rode off on a sweet motorcycle that knives, being sure to run that friend over several times. then my motocycle caught on fire from my being so awesome at not talking so much, and i crashed into a movie theater to watch house party 3 and danced with the audience. but when that wasn't good enough, i went and crashed a house party that was having a house party marathon on their tv while partying until they couldn't party anymore. it was sweet and touching, and i never even said a word throughout the whole thing. way better than talking.

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Post by wing » Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:09 am

oh, and i took some photos of the house party.

me and a new friend whose teeth i would later kick in and face i would stomp on 50 times for asking "so, tell me about yourself". i am the one with the sweet chest hair.

these are my boys kid n play. they were so tight. i ripped out their hearts and ate them before the night was over. good guys, they were. they throw kick ass parties.

wayne kerr
ears didn't survive the freeze

Post by wayne kerr » Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:53 am

Nice pictures Clarence. Especially of the dog and the rappers.

S/HJ
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

Post by tiger vomitt » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:01 am

the file name of this picture is kinda funny:
http://hunter.thelocust.org/albums/hous ... _081603_21_
as_my_father_would_say_two_gays_don_t_make_a_straight.jpg

not to mention the thing on the left looks like a white lionel richie!

god that is one scary fucking picture. thanks for runing my day dicknose.

SpockPicasso
gettin' sounds

Post by SpockPicasso » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:52 am

"I distrust a close-mouthed man. He generally picks the wrong time to talk and says the wrong things. Talking's something you can't do judiciously, unless you keep in practice. I'll tell you right out, I'm a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk."

-Kasper Gutman (Sydney Greenstreet) in "The Maltese Falcon"

as usual, joining the thread long after it has devolved,
-sp
Down in the basement we hear the sound of machines...

Bear
deaf.

Post by Bear » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:46 am

wing wrote:you guys are the best. great advice here.

i think i'm making some improvement. why just earlier when meeting with a friend, i cut out their eye and ate it and spit it back in their face rather than talking to them. then lasers starting shooting off, and i set the lasers on fire, and i rode off on a sweet motorcycle that knives, being sure to run that friend over several times. then my motocycle caught on fire from my being so awesome at not talking so much, and i crashed into a movie theater to watch house party 3 and danced with the audience. but when that wasn't good enough, i went and crashed a house party that was having a house party marathon on their tv while partying until they couldn't party anymore. it was sweet and touching, and i never even said a word throughout the whole thing. way better than talking.
Wow. You learn so quickly. And House Party? Any Kid N' Play reference deserves respect.
I am wangtacular.

andrew embassy
george martin

Post by andrew embassy » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:59 pm

Wing, no offense, but there's lots bigger problems you could have. For instance, you could break up with a girl because you think that she's not cool enough for you, and then when she decides to start dating another guy, you realize all the joy and companionship and awesomeness she had brought to your life and how stinking amazing she is, and you tell her this, and how sorry you are for being an ass, and that you see things clearly now and you've finally fallen head over heels in love with her, and she's like "I'm sorry, but I'm dating so-and-so now." And then you're so bent up over it that you start hijacking threads in messageboards. You're too talkative? Puh-leez.

: )
HEY! Who forgot they bag?