when cops fake an accident

wing
on a wing and a prayer

when cops fake an accident

Post by wing » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:21 pm

On the way home this evening, there was this "accident" causing a huge traffic jam. Lots of police cars, tow trucks, etc. They had to clear three lanes of traffic all the way down to drive through the turn only lane. As I drove through, it was really cool looking. Each side of the lane had those bright red flares in equal distances apart, and it looked really awesome. Combined with all the crazy colors of siren lights, and it was just one of those things that would make for a really nice photo. But oh well, no camera with me.

But curiously I was looking around to see what accident there was-- Hey, I'm no rubbernecker, but I still wondering where the action was since I couldn't see it anywhere. But no no, there wasn't an accident. Just a bunch of cops and tow truckers hanging out, having a drink, and holding some huge big pole into the air looking up at the sky with it. Was this pole something they use to measure how much they suck? Or were they using it as the center of some sort of ceremonial burial or sacrifice? Maybe they were using it as a Totem Pole to scare away the white man. Or perhaps they were using this magical staff to call upon the power of the god of donuts to send forth a rain of jelly filled pastries to end this drought of... plain donuts.

It just makes you realize how cool the police are. It's nice and comforting to know they're out there serving and protecting us by holding wild parties in the middle of the street to conduct seances and play fun tricks on innocent citizens.

;)

bt fraser
ass engineer

Re: when cops fake an accident

Post by bt fraser » Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:48 am

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:19 pm

LOL..That is quite the funny story..How do you know the accident was not previously towed off and they just finished clearing the debris? Hell I know if I was a cop I would not be hanging out on some highway breathing in toxic fumes..unless i was on speed trap duty..

theslumlord
takin' a dinner break

Post by theslumlord » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:51 pm

something is amist. :suspect:

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Post by wing » Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:59 pm

SKY_AT_NO_NOON wrote:LOL..That is quite the funny story..How do you know the accident was not previously towed off and they just finished clearing the debris? Hell I know if I was a cop I would not be hanging out on some highway breathing in toxic fumes..unless i was on speed trap duty..
hehe, i'm just overdramatizing the story, really. i'm sure they were taking care of something. or were they? bum bum bummmm... :suspect:

I'm Painting Again
zen recordist

Post by I'm Painting Again » Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:35 pm

Well for sure there is no better way of getting rid of the mass of bodies from thier Satanic rituals than encapsulating them in cement under the highway..you know the construction companies are all mob run and the po-po is on the payroll..this is the reason why there are so many negative vibes on the road..its funny cause its true..lol..or he he he hahaha ha ha

jakeao
steve albini likes it

Post by jakeao » Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:34 pm

That's what I was thinking. :)

Rec Head
studio intern

Post by Rec Head » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:30 pm

Satanism aside a lot of times the cops have to hang out and measure skid marks and take pictures of damage. So of course there is a lot of fucking around. I don't think they ever have to clean up though. That's usually the tow truck driver's or fire dept's job.

Were they pulling people over? It could have been a check point to get drunk drivers.

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Post by wing » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:54 pm

Rec Head wrote:Were they pulling people over? It could have been a check point to get drunk drivers.
nope, i think THEY were the ones drinking.

:lol:

SpockPicasso
gettin' sounds

Post by SpockPicasso » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:58 pm

Being a cop is probably like many other jobs: for every five minutes that you are doing something that might look cool to a bystander ("I'm setting up the new computer!"), there's hours of doing lame shit ("I'm filing!")
Down in the basement we hear the sound of machines...