Zero Posters

inverseroom
on a wing and a prayer

Zero Posters

Post by inverseroom » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:30 pm

My god--there are pages and pages of them! We must hear from these lurkers. Where are you, sysexguy? Brad Bacon? robot_ben? TheGoat? Come up from zero. Enter the fray. See how easy it is?

madpie
pushin' record

Re: Zero Posters

Post by madpie » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:42 pm

what possible reason would anybody have for joining a forum if they didn't want to post at least once? That's very confusing to me.

Lurking seems somehow wrong to me. I mean, not a little lurking, but ongoing lurking. Wrong and extreeeeeeemly dull.
With my Les paul, I know I'm small.

wayne kerr
ears didn't survive the freeze

Post by wayne kerr » Sun Sep 12, 2004 9:39 pm

Well, as a long time lurker and first time poster all I can say is you don't know what you're missing! :lol:

SMH
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

madpie
pushin' record

Post by madpie » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:57 pm

stanky_hickshaw wrote:Well, as a long time lurker and first time poster all I can say is you don't know what you're missing! :lol:

SMH
I'm either confused by what you are saying here or am understanding your nonsense perfectly.
With my Les paul, I know I'm small.

bad_dude_69
re-cappin' neve

Post by bad_dude_69 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:59 am

they're shrewd investors - hungover from the .com boom, taking up real estate & waiting in the wings in the event that someone is willing to put down cold hard cash for a uniquely flavored handle ala "cs_bubba". that's why i registered "star wars epIII", "nintendo 2K4" and "MJ 23 Nike". Any takers? $20K a pop. I'll even throw in a free 25' xlr cable (buyer pays $24.95 s/h).
medicate? oh, i thought you said "meditate."

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:04 am

I must admit cs_bubba is sorely tempting. Can we expect eBay auctions for these handles, I wonder?
Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer
(Wives with Knives, Tyrone P. Spink, Potemkin Villagers et al)

Mr. Dipity
carpal tunnel

Post by Mr. Dipity » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:19 am

ihavecomputer wrote:they're shrewd investors - hungover from the .com boom, taking up real estate & waiting in the wings in the event that someone is willing to put down cold hard cash for a uniquely flavored handle ala "cs_bubba". that's why i registered "star wars epIII", "nintendo 2K4" and "MJ 23 Nike". Any takers? $20K a pop. I'll even throw in a free 25' xlr cable (buyer pays $24.95 s/h).
Would you be intrested in a trade? I am shortly to be in the deliverance of a set of songs - to accurate - about 40 (forty) of them, written between 1936 and 1967, with a value of $470,000 (ie - a lot!!! LOL) and I'd be willing to offer you a few lines from the first one, in return for a better, more reputable handle in order to make selling the rest of them here easier.

Thanks! I am in the waiting of your correspondense.

ponchopunch
alignin' 24-trk

Post by ponchopunch » Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:51 am

madpie wrote:what possible reason would anybody have for joining a forum if they didn't want to post at least once? That's very confusing to me.

Lurking seems somehow wrong to me. I mean, not a little lurking, but ongoing lurking. Wrong and extreeeeeeemly dull.
there is a lot of good info here - that doesn't necesarrily require actually posting.

come to think of it, there are probably people here who could probably post less.

Rick Hunter
dead but not forgotten

Post by Rick Hunter » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:00 am

ponchopunch wrote:
madpie wrote:what possible reason would anybody have for joining a forum if they didn't want to post at least once? That's very confusing to me.

there is a lot of good info here - that doesn't necesarrily require actually posting.

come to think of it, there are probably people here who could probably post less.
shutup. :lol:

LTA
gettin' sounds

Post by LTA » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:18 am

ponchopunch wrote:

Also, if you don't register, the site doesn't keep track of which posts you've read, so you have to guess and scroll. Its just too much work to lurk if you don't register.

bobbydj
on a wing and a prayer

Post by bobbydj » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:24 am

ponchopunch wrote:

I relent that accusation.
Bobby D. Jones
Producer/Engineer
(Wives with Knives, Tyrone P. Spink, Potemkin Villagers et al)

bad_dude_69
re-cappin' neve

Post by bad_dude_69 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:32 am

sserendipity wrote:Would you be intrested in a trade? I am shortly to be in the deliverance of a set of songs - to accurate - about 40 (forty) of them, written between 1936 and 1967, with a value of $470,000 (ie - a lot!!! LOL) and I'd be willing to offer you a few lines from the first one, in return for a better, more reputable handle in order to make selling the rest of them here easier.

Thanks! I am in the waiting of your correspondense.
okay. i must be up front though and let you know that i've recieved numerous pm's and am currently negotiating the transfer of the aforementioned handles to a certain "minister of internal counselate general affairs" at a reputable african holding company in exchange for $8M USD.

in light of your enthusiasm i do, however, still have "keanu.reloaded" and "ovaltine ca. 1981" available. your mention of offering me a few lines from the songs of "deliverance" has definitely peaked my interest -- i will actively pursue an exchange should you be interested.
medicate? oh, i thought you said "meditate."

inverseroom
on a wing and a prayer

Post by inverseroom » Mon Sep 13, 2004 11:47 am

ponchopunch wrote:come to think of it, there are probably people here who could probably post less.
You're just jealous.

Woohoo! That's number 1364!!!

keanu.reloaded
audio school

Post by keanu.reloaded » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:19 pm

ihavecomputer wrote: in light of your enthusiasm i do, however, still have "keanu.reloaded" and "ovaltine ca. 1981" available. your mention of offering me a few lines from the songs of "deliverance" has definitely peaked my interest -- i will actively pursue an exchange should you be interested.
Thanks so much!!!

I'd like to post a positive feeback for you!! L@@K!! A+++!!! Fast shipping and service. Everything is AOK!! OMFGBBQ!!!

Good to do business with you. A winner!! Excellent!! See you in the 'matrix' LOL!!

ovaltine ca. 1981
audio school

Post by ovaltine ca. 1981 » Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:21 pm

keanu.reloaded wrote:
ihavecomputer wrote: in light of your enthusiasm i do, however, still have "keanu.reloaded" and "ovaltine ca. 1981" available. your mention of offering me a few lines from the songs of "deliverance" has definitely peaked my interest -- i will actively pursue an exchange should you be interested.
Thanks so much!!!

I'd like to post a positive feeback for you!! L@@K!! A+++!!! Fast shipping and service. Everything is AOK!! OMFGBBQ!!!

Good to do business with you. A winner!! Excellent!! See you in the 'matrix' LOL!!
Yess!!! Finally!! This online bizness is c00l!!! dot-com, dot-com!! LOL!!!