Top Studios for Top Engineer

DDMI Manager
audio school

Top Studios for Top Engineer

Post by DDMI Manager » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:56 am

DDMI Studios is looking for engineers to fill heavy work load! If you are in Chicago and love hours email us now. Locate in Chicago West Loop Area and access to trains and parking! Looking to have right person in position in TWO WEEKS. Must have experience in Movies and Production to fill void in Major Motion Picture soundtrack and more.

Right person can start before Two weeks! Send Resume to Email and we will respond!

Visit the studio at WWW.DDMISTUDIOS.COM

DDMI Studios is the premier Studio in Chicago. Feature on Fox News as the "Studio for the Stars"! A full studio Pre & Post Studio offering Pro Tools HD Accel system. DDMI Studios also can create multimedia band bios on CD-ROM or DVD. Please visit our web site to see for yourself why this is the studio to be at. WWW.DDMISTUDIOS.COM

Located in Chicago's West Loop Area with parking and 8,000 square foot roof top deck to relax over Chicago's skyline!

Why would you go anywhere else?

DDMI Studios - Giving Power To The Music

blahblahbalh
audio school

Watch Out!!!!!!!

Post by blahblahbalh » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:04 pm

Everyone watch out for this guy.
He is a professional scam artist.
Ask around Chicago and Elgin.
Go check out his stories yourself if you have come in contact with him.
Most of them dont pan out.
:evil:

eng-prod
audio school

Re: Top Studios for Top Engineer

Post by eng-prod » Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:14 am

Top studio? Are you fucking kidding.

I have better gear than that in my spare bedroom that I mess around with when I'm not working at a real studio. I use better mics than you have just to record my dog farting.

wenley
takin' a dinner break

Re: Top Studios for Top Engineer

Post by wenley » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:42 am

Make sure you post those links of those MP3's of your dog on the MP3 part of the site. You'll make millions!