More Ebog larfs

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

vvv
zen recordist

More Ebog larfs

Post by vvv » Fri May 05, 2017 7:38 am

I post this for fun and education. The fact that I look so much smarter and more mature that the seller is strictly accidental. Oh, and don't buy from this dooosh.

Devi Ever Krackle Fuzz Pedal - New
matt_k_melb_it
Item condition: New
Sale date: Apr 01, 2017
Quantity: 1
Winning bid: AU $51.66
Approximately US $38.22

Order status: Paid
Paid AU $80.37 with PAYPAL on Apr 01, 2017 23:32 PDT
Estimated delivery: Thu. Apr. 13 - Thu. Apr. 27
=========================================================
Apr. 28 :You didn't get the item
You requestedThe item
CommentsNot received.
4-29-17
Seller's message:
"Hi there, I think I still have the receipt with tracking or at least reference number somewhere - will check for you. Thanks, Matt"

May. 1 :You sent a message
CommentsDo you have shipping info?
May. 3 :You sent a message
CommentsHey! No item - REFUND!
May. 3 :You sent a message
CommentsOpened case, refund demanded, seller promised shipping info then stopped communication, bad review given.
May. 4 :You opened a case
CommentsSeller stopped communicating, did not prove shipment, item not received.
5-4-17
matt_k_melb_it:
So I'm a thief because you haven't received an overseas parcel yet?

I responded and said I'd try to find your details. Your comments and negative feedback are inappropriate - if you don't want to work with me to find out where your item is that's fine, but making claims like that are not welcome
5-4-17:
Too bad - that's what you get when you steal a customer's money, which has to be my conclusion when you don't communicate.

I've been down this path so many times with sellers like you, using my money as a short-term loan, making promises - from the initial sale to "I will try to find proof of shipment" - that I recognize the pattern.

Where's the proof of shipment?

I have received numerous packages from overseas since I ordered from you - my order to you is well over a month old and you have had the use of my money, failed to communicate, or even prove shipment.

Yes, I believe you are a thief and I don't care what you find welcome - REFUND my money, THIEF.
5-4-17
Ebay:
Decision:
This case has been decided in your favor.

Comments:
We didn't receive valid tracking information from the seller. We're sorry you had a problem with your purchase, and we're issuing you a refund for this case.
5-4-17
matt_k_melb_it (217Turquoise Star)
You're obviously a dumb kid getting bent out of shape over such an insignificant amount of money.

Go fuck yourself.

M.
5-4-17
New message to: matt_k_melb_it
So you are not only a liar and a thief but a clatterfarting pervert?

Oh, and as self-righteously as you spit chips, where's the proof of shipment you promised? Ya phony!

Now, lemme tell you, if I do receive the pedal - little chance of that, I know, thief - , you can be sure I won't tell you.

Thanx for the larfs, ya dags-eating chook.
REVIEWS
His of me:
Positive feedback rating Buyer unable to communicate in an intelligent manner. More than happy to refund. Seller: matt_k_melb_it
Reply by vvv (May-04-17 17:09):
Ebay refunded after seller never shipped. Seller messaged, "Go f*ck yourself."

Mine of him:
Seller is thief; no item, no proof shipped, stopped communication

Additionally, let me note that I bought two other items from Aussie-land *after* this purchase, and they were delivered within 2 weeks, each.
bandcamp;
blog.
I mix with olive juice.

variableD
ass engineer

Post by variableD » Fri May 05, 2017 8:16 am

I'm just curious...
If it does show up eventually (was held up in customs or was lost, then found, etc.) what will you do?

vvv
zen recordist

Post by vvv » Fri May 05, 2017 6:16 pm

He never came up with a proof of shipping, and ultimately just abused me for being, "obviously a dumb kid getting bent out of shape over such an insignificant amount of money", so I think it's extremely unlikely, don't you?

(I'm 57, BTW.)

But after he said "fuck you", I replied, "Now, lemme tell you, if I do receive the pedal - little chance of that, I know, thief - , you can be sure I won't tell you."

All things being equal and if the guy was cool, of course I'd pay him - I'm not a thief, me, but I also won't accept someone trying to rip me off, (even if it was only a mistake in the first place, he never admitted it) stalling and lying to me, and then being such an arse when caught. Plus, he had the use of my money for over a month and made me fight to get a refund ...

Why, you want it? :twisted:

I did end up buying some Zvex, instead; Box of Rock on the way! 8)
bandcamp;
blog.
I mix with olive juice.