The hottest recording studio / producer in New Orleans for U

david faulk
audio school graduate

The hottest recording studio / producer in New Orleans for U

Post by david faulk » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:31 pm

HOTBOX
R E C O R D I N G S T U D I O
Here at HOTBOX, we cater to the needs of major and indie labels as well as independent artists, bands and singers with quality music production, recording and mastering services at great rates - but you don't have to take our word for it! Some of the people we have worked with include national-selling artists like Mystikal, George Clinton, Lenny Kravitz, Tool, Tricky, Dr. John and Glenn Tilbrook as well as local talent such as Juvenile, Kane & Abel, The Wild Magnolias, Partners-N-Crime, Whitney Ann McCray, Mia-X, Choppa, Fiend, 5th Ward Weebie, The Ghetto Twiinz, Black Menace and many more.
HOTBOX is located in Metairie, Louisiana and offers clients an intimate recording environment while maintaining a national level of recording quality and technical excellence by our in-house producer/engineer David "D. Funk" Faulk who has spent the last 15 years working with artists from all genres - rock to rap, R&B to blues - we record it all.
HOTBOX is known as the feel-at-home recording studio offering both digital & analog recording as well as a full suite of recording software. We invite you to browse our website at www.hotboxstudio.com to view more specifics about our studio and to learn more about our music production services.
HOTBOX Recording Studio is located in the heart of Metairie between Clearview and Causway, 1 block off Veterans Blvd.
* Easy accessibility & convenience combined with working with talented people in comfortable studio are just a few of the reasons that artists and labels love working with us. We work closely with managers, A&R and the artists to make each project run smoothly and come in under budget. Check us out to see for yourself and please feel free to contact HOTBOX today!
Find out more by calling: (504) 887-0885 or visiting www.hotboxstudio.com on the internet.
David "D. Funk" Faulk
HOTBOX Recording Studio
http://www.hotboxstudio.com

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Re: The hottest recording studio / producer in New Orleans f

Post by wing » Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:31 pm

how can the hottest studio with all that crap have no freakin console?!??

wayne kerr
ears didn't survive the freeze

Post by wayne kerr » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:19 pm

It's that fancy patchbay wing...

S_H
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
-Hunter S. Thompson

wing
on a wing and a prayer

Post by wing » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:42 pm

sissy_hankshaw wrote:It's that fancy patchbay wing...

S_H
you're right. DANG! 22 point! snaps.

trashy
dead but not forgotten

Post by trashy » Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:37 pm

Dudes! DO NOT forget about the JVC Dual Cassette Deck!!! DUAL

musikman316
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by musikman316 » Wed Apr 21, 2004 9:23 am

I was talkin' with Mystikal the other day and he said that the low-end that The D.Funk captured with the analog cassette was off da hook, mad phat joint yo... D.Funk kicks my ass!!!!! One day I will have a 22 "Channel" Patchbay and will work with kick ass hip-hop artists, but for now I'll just use my crappy crap to record crappy rock music. I suck...

Later,
musik