Looking for drummer + cellist/violinist duo with own studio

mixmasterdsr
studio intern

Looking for drummer + cellist/violinist duo with own studio

Post by mixmasterdsr » Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:51 pm

I'm looking for a good drummer as well as a cellist/violinist for orchestration, who can record in their own studio, parts that I have written, for my tracks. I have finished songs that just need real parts (the aforementioned) recorded. Album credit will be given as well as a small amount of pay which is negotiable. The songs are original and have great potential for popular appeal. genre is electronic/alternative/folk. I would like to find someone who is willing to commit to doing the entire record, but who would be willing to start with one song first to see if we fit. This would be a great opportunity for a recordist who plays drums and who has the mics and board to make a great drum recording. The chamber music aspect might be someone who knows some players they think are good who can listen to a pre-recorded part and replilcate it with feeling, and who has the means to record. I live in the bay area (SF) so if anyone's interested who is local, I can also host in my studio and wear the engineers' hat.
If anyone's interested, email me at mixmasterdsr@earthlink.net. Thanks for reading.

percussion boy
carpal tunnel

Re: Looking for drummer + cellist/violinist duo with own stu

Post by percussion boy » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:57 pm

Mix - I e-mailed you.
"The world don't need no more songs." - Bob Dylan

"Why does the Creator send me such knuckleheads?" - Sun Ra