Rexrode Database

Samuel Rose
audio school

Rexrode Database

Post by Samuel Rose » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:54 am

Hey folks. My name is Sam Rose. I am keyboardist/multi instrumentalist for lansing MI based band Wanderjahr

I'd like to invite and welcome all of you to utilize a resource that I am helping to create here. It's a collaborative project to create a database of broadcast/internet radio stations, websites, magazines, newspapers, studios, producers, record labels, distributors, bands, venues, and more. This is intended to be a resource for fellow musicians, record labels, magazines, band management, and venues who are doing DIY promotion. Feel free to asenchi@asenchi.com if you have suggestions as to how the site can be better. And by all means, please share the contact info for your band/performing music projects, record labels, etc. If you know of good venues, but don't have complete info, throw it up there and someone will come along later and fill in the rest.

We hope to make this a valuable and useful resource, and thank anyone for even the tiniest contribution of info towards that end. If every person that reads this adds even one or two things, it's going to grow quite fast. Thanks!