collaborate per snail mail?

alfonso
audio school

collaborate per snail mail?

Post by alfonso » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:38 pm

musician looking for people to collaborate with long distance.wondering if anyone else is up to it or if this is a really bad idea..i have a small mac based studio.i play guitar and drums and some analog synths.infl:tortoise,my bloody valentine,stereolab,aphex twin,autechre,boards of canada,his name is alive,explosions in the sky,mice parade,four tet..
im in the miami area
looking for musicians in miami- infl. incl:explosions in the sky,gsy!be,tortoise,my bloody valentine,his name is alive,aphex twin,autechre,boards of canada,mice parade,trans am.

Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

Re: collaborate per snail mail?

Post by Rigsby » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:27 am

I could well be up for a collaboration, i'm in the UK, but if that doesn't put you off then PM me.
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

rigsbysmith.com

Phalaris
ass engineer

Post by Phalaris » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:02 pm

I'm up for this possibly, I like all the bands you list as influence actually some of my favorite. For my setup I use Nuendo with RME interfaces and other various plugs and gear. The best for me would be to get consolidated Broadcast wave files or maybe OMF or something. Most likely just labeled BWav files.

PM me if you want.

Jesse

Novella
audio school graduate

Post by Novella » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:23 pm

I would love to do some collaboration especially if your inlfuences are as you listed. email me and we will discuss. Tristan@smartpeoplefactory.com
"We were the lovers with silver wings"
- The Violet Burning

j_howell
pushin' record

Post by j_howell » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:51 am

I'd love to, as time permits. Unfortunately, though, at the moment I am using the world's dinkiest 4-track cassette machine, so you'd probably have to send normal, stereo mixes on cassette...if that's not too much trouble, get in touch, I love a lot of the stuff you listed, MBV, HNIA, Tortoise, etc...
I like pie.