PRO MIXER NEEDED - London, UK

superconnected
audio school

PRO MIXER NEEDED - London, UK

Post by superconnected » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:32 am

independent singer-songwriter (infl: radiohead, nina simone, sigur ros, jeff buckley, cat power) based in London seeks pro mixer with own protools rig (and many plug ins ) to mix my album (recorded on 2" and transferred to protools.) i am looking for someone creative and efficient. sizeable budget. prefer to have one mix free as a reference, and then pay for the entire project. contact with CV and influences for more details.

John Carter
audio school

Re: PRO MIXER NEEDED - London, UK

Post by John Carter » Thu Sep 16, 2004 2:31 pm

I have a Pro tool set-up with many plug-in and am interested in mixing your project. I have some questions. How many tracks? What sample rate are you using? Is it HD?
You can contact me (e-mail) at ODDIOMIXER@aol.com
John Carter

definitionofself
audio school

Post by definitionofself » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:49 am

I will be back in England in 2 weeks and will need a week to get my stuff out of storage and setup again. I'm from North England near Chester. If this time frame and location are kool with you, drop me an email at definitionofself@hotmail.com

I've been in Australia working and studying, have my name on a couple of commercial releases over here and lots of underground recordings back home.
"leave your ego at the door" quincy jones

edwhite
studio intern

Post by edwhite » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:23 am

hello. I am interested in mixing your work. Please see www.edwhite.info for more information about me and some samples. I have a pro tools mix3 equipped studio with a sony oxford desk. for more info please contact me:

edwhite@uk2.net

edwhite
studio intern

Post by edwhite » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:24 am

hello. I am interested in mixing your work. Please see www.edwhite.info for more information about me and some samples. I have a pro tools mix3 equipped studio with a sony oxford desk. for more info please contact me:

edwhite@uk2.net

bryanuk
audio school

Post by bryanuk » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:32 am

hey
my name is bryan. i am an engineer/mixer based in london. i dont have an actual cv. i worked with kevin shields (MBV/Primal Scream) for a year and a half as his engineer. we made the soundtrack to Lost in Translation and an album for The Beat Up- who are about to tour with Franz Ferdinand. I also engineered kevin's brother's band- The Wounded Knees. I am currently mixing a band from Belfast called Corrigan and about to produce another Belfast band called The Desert Hearts. Guitar music is what i do mostly. I have done a few small movie soundtracks in the last few years too. I work at a little studio in Limehouse run by a friend of mine and i have access to Matrix in Parsons Green and Sonica in Clapton for cheap down time. If you are interested i can call in a few favours...
you can call me on 07981 337 435
ta, bryan

Pro Jules
studio intern

Post by Pro Jules » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:06 am

Hi the site is a bit out of date but check it out.

http://www.librarystudio.com

Would need to hear the material first to see if we could "bring anything to the party" on it.
Jules
Gearslutz.com admin

VeryLoudMusic
audio school

Post by VeryLoudMusic » Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:10 am

Hi,
If this offer is still available, I would like to suggest "Very Loud Music"
Based at Townhouse Studios in the heart of London?s music industry, Very Loud Music is a team specializing in composing arranging producing and mixing music.
Recent credits include work for work for feature films (Too Lost In You by
the Sugababes, from the film ?Love Actually? and Title song for ?Because Of Win Dixie? 20th Century Fox), Documentaries for BBC1, BBC2, MTV,
and The National Geographic channel , the TV Series ?OC?, as well
as production arranging and mixing work with Bryan Adams, Air, Sugababes,Dave Gahan, Moby, Holly Valance,The Dandy Warhols and Morcheeba?
Very Loud Music is created using superb musicians and orchestras side by side with electronics. We have our own state of the art studios and can deliver superb results.
For full CV's and an online ShowReel please visit www.veryloudmusic.com,
or email me on sefi@veryloudmusic.com
Very Loud Music is a very experienced team specializing in composing arranging producing and mixing music.
For full CV's and an online ShowReel please visit www.veryloudmusic.com