Looking for Studio in Southern Oregon, Norcal

dstep
audio school

Looking for Studio in Southern Oregon, Norcal

Post by dstep » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:45 pm

I'm looking for a place to record my acoustic/voice work. I live in Brookings Oregon and will be willing to do a bit of travelling to get it done. It would be nice to cut to tape but Pro Tools is fine by me. I appreciate a creative environment and collaboration is always a possibility. This is starting to sound like a Personal Ad! Feel free to call 541-469-9296

kHolmes
audio school

Re: Looking for Studio in Southern Oregon, Norcal

Post by kHolmes » Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:07 am

Heya DStep!!

My name's Kale, (it's actually pronounced Kah-leigh), and am an Engineer/Producer/Musician currently living in Medford. I know of a few smaller studios in the general vicinity, but there is a really nice studio in Weed, Ca that I do most of my work at. There's two rooms, ProTools and Tape in each of 'em! The costs are based on the gear in the rooms, but I've definately gotten great results in both rooms. Anyways, I would love to hear some of your material to see what you've got, and maybe we can work something out if the travel isn't too far for you.

Kale LeNeve Holmes

www.radiostarstudios.com

Check out the site, there's not too many pictures of the B room though, sorry.

Phone #'s Are: 541-857-8291 home, 530-938-1108 studio
I rock, you cry.

dstep
audio school

Re: Looking for Studio in Southern Oregon, Norcal

Post by dstep » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:27 am

Great to hear from you Kale. I've never been to Weed, but I like the area. I'll try to call you in the next few days. I have a CD listed at CDbaby (under David Stephenson) and I can send you a copy as well. These days I play acoustic guitar and swear along to the tunes coming out of the radio. Imagine the possibilities!?

David