RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
radiantbrian
takin' a dinner break

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area? Reply with quote

hey,

I'm moving to New Brunswick in November and besides my gf, I won't know anyone there Sad . I'm passively trying to put together a band when I get there and am looking for a keyboardist (to mostly play a bass and sound effects role) and a drummer. I'm a guitarist/singer who's been writing some songs which could be described as a more rockin' my bloody valentine, or maybe a more melodic Dead Meadow; lots of bottom heavy distortion, but with pretty, dynamic melodies. I've been playing for years, have lots of tour experience and contacts, blah blah..

If you are interested, get in touch. Also, if you just feel like jamming or showing off your project studio, I'd be down for that as well.

-b
radiantbrian
takin' a dinner break

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area? Reply with quote

"second chances, still waiting.." -shades apart
Dr. Sausage
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area? Reply with quote

I'm in monmouth county, but I play guitar and being in college and work don't have even if there were to be a meeting.

good luck finding someone Wink)ddsd
radiantbrian
takin' a dinner break

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area? Reply with quote

i thought i'd revive this thread to point out that i'm also looking for some drumming gigs in northern Jersey/NYC. i have a nice Sonar kit, zildjian cymbals, and have been playing for a long time. click on my link to here some of my drummin'.

i'm looking more for interesting projects/studio/one time gigs at this point versus a full time band. let me know if you're interested, i NEED to play some music soon or i'm gonna go nuts!

-brian
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: