RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gradwellhouse
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

http://gradwellhouse.com

$25/hr
2000 sqft live room
2 11X11 iso booths
Neotek series I console
Nuendo 2
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ryanlikestorock
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

I've heard some of the recordings done here and they sound HOT.
gradwellhouse
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

i posted a bunch of new mp3 samples.
http://gradwellhouse.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
outreachrecords
pluggin' in mics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

this studio is sick.
our band played with up up down down............
good guys and good studio
www.thebitterlifetypecast.net
gradwellhouse
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

i updated the splash page and a few mp3s, enjoy.
BJohnston
ass engineer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

Looks like a cool place. How do you like the Neotek 1? I've been looking at maybe purchasing one. Do you like the pre's and eq's?

Thanks,
BJohnston
gradwellhouse
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

we just got the channels racked. i think the pres are great and the eqs are unreal. 4 sweepable.
we traded 6 channels to "the gear box" in exchange for the racking....so watch out on ebay.
BJohnston
ass engineer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I'll be watchin.

B.
Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

Ha! Love the amp and deskmen, awesome. Nice place, nice site. For my tastes, the scrolling thing got old a little quickly, it's a nice design but not all that functional. Just my 2pence.

rigsbysmith.com
Meriphew
deaf.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

I'd record there just so I could see the half man half AC30 walking around.
Fieryjack
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

I'd be interested in your thoughts on the DA7....do you use the DA7's preamps? What do you use it for and how do you have it configured?
lonesome_tone
takin' a dinner break

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: Gradwell House Recording NJ/PHILLY Reply with quote

friend of mine's band, the four of us are dying, recorded there and it came out pretty nice. they do kind of that low/mogwai/gybe thing and it sounded well, just like those records.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: