RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Mastering engineer in Toronto.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryanlikestorock
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Mastering engineer in Toronto. Reply with quote

Hey guys. I'm an ME in Toronto, Ontario working out of JCM at http://www.joaocarvalhomastering.com . I have credits as a mastering engineer on over 150 records in the past few years and I'm looking at expanding my clientelle a bit- hopefully working with some more serious engineers.

If you're looking at getting a disc mastered and you want to work with great gear at a rate suitable for smaller projects, I'm probably your man. Get in touch.

Ryan A. Mills
ryan.mills@littleking.ca
416-427-2827
dynomike
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: Mastering engineer in Toronto. Reply with quote

That facility looks excellent. I'm going to need my cd mastered within a few months... will you do a rough master on one of the tracks so I can see what you can do?

Mike
ryanlikestorock
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Mastering engineer in Toronto. Reply with quote

Email me and we'll work out details. ryan.mills@littleking.ca
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Producer/Engineer and Studio Job Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: