RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToyVan
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

margaritashamrakov wrote:
What this studio sells is not GEAR and NOT COUCHES, but SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE,
www.margaritashamrakov.com

I think that if everyone who owned or worked in a studio had this attitude then we'd get more music done and not a bunch of bashing and whip lashing on eachother. Keep spreadin the word my friend! Wink BTW, I liked that line so much I revised it and added it on my website Wink . Thanks.

Last edited by ToyVan on Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
djui5
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

I am a client and I actually think it is a good studio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From my experience, I spent a lot of money before in beautiful studios with great LEATHER Couches, but the quality of the recording was really bad. What this studio sells is not GEAR and NOT COUCHES, but SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE, and talented engineers and producers. and that is the most important.
Check out my track that was done in SPINRECORDING NYC Studio.
"What's the meaning of Life?"

www.margaritashamrakov.com

Congratulations on the great experience!.....I'm glad things went well.

When your ready to take your recordings to the next level please e-mail me. djui5@ yahoo dot com
ataraxia
takin' a dinner break

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

ummm....
Sayer
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

Quote:
What this studio sells is not GEAR and NOT COUCHES, but SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE, and talented engineers and producers. and that is the most important.

I WAS talking about the couch at spin recording (which doesn't appear to be capitalizing off the magazine based off the font used for "spin") I or anyone else could again imply that the knowledge and skill of spin is not comparible with that of Abby Road (or various other studios in my area of Minneapolis / St. Paul)... But i think the fact that youve comes out as a client rather that the owner is a good thing for both of you... However, after listening and reading djui5's message was fitting.
JohnDavisNYC
ghost haunting audio students

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

no, best recording studio is not air, abbey road. no. best recording studio in all of world is in mother russia. soniktov studio is best. no george martin. no. no capitalist bullshit. peoples studio with people's engineer vladimir pushnik. pushnik invent many sound like leslie. reverb. echo. is best. all other is stupid capitalist propoganda bullshit. has one sukov mic. best mic in world. neumann is better for hammering nails into coffin of capitalist engineers after bludgeon to death with sukov.

http://www.thebunkerstudio.com/
Marlowe
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

I like the picture of the couch... I wonder if someone requested a shot of the lounging facilities? "What kind of couch do you have?" "You can see it for yourself on our website in the photos section".
Mr. Weallicker
audio school

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

RECORD YOUR MUSIC NOW!!!
www.SPINRECORDINGNYC.COM

Site don't work. Site is down.
joelpatterson
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

Leather couch? Sounds kind of Donna Summer to me. My couch is velour.

mountaintop@taconic.net
Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

We have a futon. I'm a lo-fi kind of guy.

I'm sorry, but Margarita, has your father seen your EP?

I mean Jesus, you look a little young to be dressing that way.

Man i'm old. Consider me no longer down with the kids.

rigsbysmith.com
brado32
studio intern

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

Wholly Delay Batman!!

Real Drums and its a hit !!

-BR
margaritashamrakov
ass engineer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

Hello Rigsby, don't worry I am of legal age, I have a PASSPORT/ AND i CAN DRINK/ AND I HAVE A BA FROM HUNTER COLLEGE.

If you are ever in NYC, please come to my shows, they are really exciting and interesting, you won't regret it.
Thanks

Have a wonderful day
Margarita
Rolling Eyes
Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: THE BEST RECORDING STUDIO Reply with quote

Hmmm..loving the purple on yellow, so glad i didn't drink last night.

rigsbysmith.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: