RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Philadelphia Electronic Rock band in search of Keys

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexdingley
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Philadelphia Electronic Rock band in search of Keys Reply with quote

We ( the deep cuts ) are an electronic trio that have been playing for around a year. Our second gig is fast approaching, and I'm looking to start auditioning keyboardists. I don't expect anyone to come on board and be able to play for this next show, but for shows after that one, I'd really like to have another set of hands.

I play some keyboard parts now, and I'm not bad, but I'm the singer... I want to be out in front of the band, connecting with the audience. I spend too much time tweaking my laptop and twisting knobs.

I'm loooking for someone with their own gear (analog, or modeling keyboards a plus)... but you should definitely have some decent rhodes sounds, if not an actual rhodes (I'm not worried about having a real one... they're heavy)

So, if you like the following bands, and you're in the Philly area... look me up.

Pink Floyd, The Postal Service, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, Wilco, Flaming Lips, Peter Gabriel, Genesis (pg)....

our website is http://thedeepcuts.com

There are music links there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: