RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Mobile Studio in Cleveland Ohio

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
milo
audio school

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Mobile Studio in Cleveland Ohio Reply with quote

I have a mobile studio in Cleveland OH. I have a PC set up with 2 MOTU 2408 MKII's. I have the AHPEX 107 stereo preamps. A Behringer mixer. I have the Shure SM7, an RE20, MXL V63M, SM57, SM58, 2 MSL 603s, D112, Senn 421, 2 EV635A's, AT Pro 37R, CAD Equitek E100.

Right now I am trying to focus on Voice over work and stereo projects. Meetings, gatherings, etc. I am totally mobile and soon will be operating from my laptop and a simple IO device. I can edit and master the simpler projects and prepare final CDs for mastering and final production.

My rates are flexible to the situation but will be around 20 per hour. Thanks for looking.

Email me with questions or quotes, recording@jrummer.com.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: