RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
[New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Music & MP3s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nowhereman
audio school
http://users.ev1.net/~mhickman/mhickman/shuavatr.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: [New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys Reply with quote

This is a new one that is a recurring theme from my current project The Fall Guys with my writing partner Dennis Hansen. It will be part of an upcomming record at present titled 'Another Place...Another Time' . The record is about our life in Texas growing up near the Gulf Coast during the turbulent '60's. It deals with High School, girls, folk music, the Beatles, our first band, his going to Viet Nam, my protesting and staying behind, and our lives afterwards. We tried to capture the sounds of the era, contientuosly writng songs in the 2:20 to 3:15 time range. We currently have 14 songs in various stages of completion with 3 more in the arrangement stage, with hopes of a release date mid summer. I will post more songs on the site as they are closer to completion. Thanks in advance for your comments.

Bells Of Change

The Nowhere Men
"I'm a Pisces fish and the river runs through my soul" G. Harrison 2001 <'{{{}}}><
jake-owa
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: [New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys Reply with quote

The highs seem a bit too hyped to me.

Soothing tune....except my ears are wanting to roll that high end off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nowhereman
audio school

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: [New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys Reply with quote

jake-owa wrote:
The highs seem a bit too hyped to me.

Soothing tune....except my ears are wanting to roll that high end off.

Could you telll me what speakers you used to listen? I haven't noticed it on my Event TR8's or my Logitech computer speakers, or in my truck. Not to say it isn't there, just curious. Thanks for the listen and comment.

Michael
The Nowhere Men
"I'm a Pisces fish and the river runs through my soul" G. Harrison 2001 <'{{{}}}><
nowhereman
audio school

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: [New Music]...Bells Of Change...The Fall Guys Reply with quote

I worked on a comparison mix last night and will upload this weekend. Thanks guys
The Nowhere Men
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Music & MP3s All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: