RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
the maudio 1010 and MY irq's

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: This #%^ Computer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cranial detonator
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: the maudio 1010 and MY irq's Reply with quote

how do i assign the 1010's pci card its own irq?
T-rex
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: the maudio 1010 and MY irq's Reply with quote

Man, that is a very common issue with those cards. I think the manual touches on this, but if you go to M-audio's FAQ section on the website, they have several documents on exactly how to do this.

Hope that helps. . .
cranial detonator
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: the maudio 1010 and MY irq's Reply with quote

its lookin pretty bleak.

im gonahave to go with win nt scince it doesnt alow multiple users on an irq.
T-rex
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: the maudio 1010 and MY irq's Reply with quote

Have you tried physically moving the card? Have you tried the instructions at M-audio? What operating system are you currently running? have you optimized your PC for audio applications?

I am running Xp and two delta 1010lt's with no problems at all (although I have probably just cursed myself).

Maybe post some more details of what the problems are and maybe I or someone can help?
Substrated
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: the maudio 1010 and MY irq's Reply with quote

I have had 2 deltas for about 4 years and have gone through the irq bs as well.

I'd start on their forum.

My chipset was very prone to assingning devices to the same irq. I resolved it once by moving the pci boards and once by updating my chipset firmware and going into my bios to assign the board address. I don't recommend changing anything in the bios unless you have very specific instructions which I can't give you...

Dig in the forum
cranial detonator
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: the maudio 1010 and MY irq's Reply with quote

yah ive tried every pci slot i have. infact its the ONLY pci cardi have.

im using a soyo dragon plus with on board everything, which is what i think the problem is.

all maudio told me was to move the card around and that they dont get into irq asignments i guess its to risky?
im running winXPpro sp2.

if youd be so kind as to give me detailed instructionson irq assignment.
also what is this standard comp driver issue? what will it do to my machine if i switch to those drivers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: This #%^ Computer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: