RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Portland - House with nice studio for sale

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philipgolden
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Portland - House with nice studio for sale Reply with quote

In the basement, a studio was constructed about 4 years ago by previous owner, who was a professor of acoustic physics at Reed College. Control Room plus 2 tracking rooms. 9ish foot ceilings. Very well done. Everything cabled up with built in sliding racks in control room. 1/2 bathroom connected. Silent to the neighbors.

If we end up selling the house to joe public, i'm sure they'll turn it into a huge office, which would be a crime.

The house is in Hollywood area. 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bath. Huge backyard. New exterior paint and roof. Wood floors. Nice place. Great neighbors. Very quiet. Have never had a noise problem in sessions.

Looking to get in the 285-290K range.
Philip 493.0626
please don't call if yer some jerk looking to steal stuff.
Ryan Ferris
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Portland - House with nice studio for sale Reply with quote

Damn that sounds nice... I wish I could afford it!

Oh well...

-Ryan
workshed
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Portland - House with nice studio for sale Reply with quote

Is this house officially on the market? If so, do you have an MLS listing number for it? I'd like to see photos if you have 'em!
philipgolden
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Portland - House with nice studio for sale Reply with quote

no, it's not. i don't intend to list with a realtor unless i have to. if you'd like photos, etc., please email me at
philipgolden at comcast.net
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Studio Listings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: