RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Critique new song - Droopy Face

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Music & MP3s
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. Sausage
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Critique new song - Droopy Face Reply with quote

I am pretty impressed with the quality of my latest song. The only problem that I feel arises with the mix, is for my retarded break from the song. My friend who sung it, distorted the signal and along with the retarded break it really doesn't fit, but that's the beauty of this song.

Tell me what you think

www.gphan.com/music/droopyface.mp3
Dr. Sausage
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Critique new song - Droopy Face Reply with quote

No one =(
djdrake13
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Critique new song - Droopy Face Reply with quote

very interesting. Different sounds and style. Its a lil bit weird but I like it. Dude I love the ending.. how you kept the screw up and laugh.. shows you have a sense of humor about it all.

"dont' take yourself too seriously and you wont' get hurt" that's my motto.

so what's with no one responding to this forum??
Dr. Sausage
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Critique new song - Droopy Face Reply with quote

djdrake13 wrote:

"dont' take yourself too seriously and you wont' get hurt" that's my motto.

Ha thats definitely my motto as well. I'd rather be made fun of for shitty lyrics that I know are shitty, rather then when I try to be poetic about it and stuff. I'm not a lyricist so I just put crap in to fill the vocal melody.
djdrake13
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Critique new song - Droopy Face Reply with quote

But ya know, sometimes when you're just trying to be funny/silly, etc.. you get the most memorable lyrics.. I've had droppy face stuck in my head all weekend.
Groovespace
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Critique new song - Droopy Face Reply with quote

The lyrics are great! Laughing It's in that Spinal Tap genre! Frank Zappa would love this!

Droopydoopydoopy...

Lets wake up this board!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Music & MP3s All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: