RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
AKG C3000B (pair)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Buy/Sell/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Devlars
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: AKG C3000B (pair) Reply with quote

Anyone have or know someone else who has a used pair of AKG C3000B mics with shockmounts that they want to sell? I have one on loan from a friend at the moment and I've quickly fallen in love with this mic for drums.

Last weekend I used it as a single overhead to mic up an entire kit (my LDC test for detail, clarity, colour etc.) and it passed with flying colours. Then the sinking realization came along that I will have to give this mic back at some point.
Rexrode Records
Milkmansound
george martin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: AKG C3000B (pair) Reply with quote

I know someone with 2 of the older (black) ones that he wants to sell I think. They do not have the mounts - but you can probably buy those new or makes ones that will fit them.
Follow me on Facebook!
Devlars
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: AKG C3000B (pair) Reply with quote

If you would be so kind as to find out, it would be much appreciated. Interesting note: AKG has reissued the black model C3000Bs.
Rexrode Records
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Buy/Sell/Trade All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: