RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Who is more dangerous?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Dipity
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

wing wrote:
wing wrote:
A religious person who isn't educated, or an educated person who isn't religious?

I thought this was one of the most interesting questions I've heard posed in a long time (heard it said by my girlfriend who heard it in a class).

A Pakistani Sociology teacher. To the best of my knowledge, not particularly religious.

Are you completely sure the question wasn't "Who is more dangerous - a religous person who is educated, or an uneducated, non-religous person?"

As far as the question as you've written it - it's pretty obvious from the current administration, and the Taliban, and the Hutus, and the Al Qaeda, and the IDF that the religous pretty much trump everyone as far as dangerousness goes.
jamoo
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

wing wrote:

A Pakistani Sociology teacher. To the best of my knowledge, not particularly religious.

I didn't know Pakistani's had much of a choice. I guess it's important to qualify the terms.
psychicoctopus
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

that is the most pointless question. it's ridiculously general.
wing
on a wing and a prayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

psychicoctopus wrote:
that is the most pointless question. it's ridiculously general.

Well fine. I liked it. But then again, I'm a simpleminded boy from Texas.
wing
on a wing and a prayer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

Mr. Dipity wrote:
wing wrote:
wing wrote:
A religious person who isn't educated, or an educated person who isn't religious?

I thought this was one of the most interesting questions I've heard posed in a long time (heard it said by my girlfriend who heard it in a class).

Are you completely sure the question wasn't "Who is more dangerous - a religous person who is educated, or an uneducated, non-religous person?"

I'd say that could be taken as equally as obvious. There are many ways of looking at these questions-- one must not forget there are like a million other variables that affect the outcome.
psychicoctopus
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

Who is more dangerous, a bicyclist with herpes, or a car driver w/o herpes?
andrew embassy
george martin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

psychicoctopus wrote:
Who is more dangerous, a bicyclist with herpes, or a car driver w/o herpes?

If the bicyclist is cute then the bicyclist, definitely.
numberthirty
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

Is the religous person a Shaolin monk?
Rigsby
mixes from purgatory

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Who is more dangerous? Reply with quote

Maybe it should've read 'potentially more dangerous', i don't know.. i guess anyone who thinks they know a lot when they don't actually seem to can be an irritation, i think that's as far as i'd go with this.

rigsbysmith.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: