RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Any NE-Ohio-onians?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: General Recording
View previous topic :: View next topic  
earth tones
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

Just wondering if there are many Akron, Canton, Cleveland folks on this board. Anybody going to check out the Six Parts Seven show this Sunday in Akron?
bellulah
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

i live in rittman (near wadsworth past barbertucky) and wanted to go, but it's my birthday and i can't pass up birthday cake or birthday pussy.

josh
bourzia
audio school graduate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

I live in Pittsburgh
bigtoe
deaf.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

i'm here...where are they playing? lime spider? is brian straw with 'em? i need my preamps back that night...

where are you? come up to the c-town for the next night we all get togetha.

Mike
janusmusic
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

I'm in Cleveland -I live in bigtoe's beard. Is Brian Straw playing? I need my mic back...
brian
janusmusic
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

I'm in Cleveland -I live in bigtoe's beard. Is Brian Straw playing? I need my mic back...
brian
bigtoe
deaf.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

i combed the beard this am...lush! a flippin two-tone beauty it is!

Mike
toothpastefordinner
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

I live in columbus

saw 6P7 once and almost fell asleep on my feet Sad
toothpastefordinner
buyin' a studio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

people really like em though, i saw some skinny dudes walking around after the show slapping each other on the back and giving each other high fives, going, "dude... that POST-ROCKED!"
janusmusic
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

toothpaste
They "horsed" you!!!!
janusmusic
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

toothpaste
They "horsed" you!!!!
toothpastefordinner
buyin' a studio

oops double/triple post

Last edited by toothpastefordinner on Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
janusmusic
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

man you're killing me!! I want to kick it with you on High Street and pants some jocks outside of Mean Mr Mustards!! I propose a new genre called "pre- rock"
loosegravel
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Any NE-Ohio-onians? Reply with quote

I'm from c-town. Drop a pm and we can meet up and chat, gear neard style.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: General Recording All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: