RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
WTB: XLR (female) rack panel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Buy/Sell/Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twitchmonitor
re-cappin' neve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: WTB: XLR (female) rack panel Reply with quote

If anybody has one of these, i'm looking.
Wire
gettin' sounds

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: XLR (female) rack panel Reply with quote

Let me know what you need. dave@livewiresi.com is easier than PM. I have a bunch of that kind of stuff all different sizes!

Thanks
altoidboy
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: XLR (female) rack panel Reply with quote

You're unlikely to find people selling these used. Most people buy them then install them. I don't know too many people taking apart old studios, de-soldering all their rack panels, then trying to get money for them. Check places like partsexpress.com to just order them new.
kylethompson
pushin' record

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: XLR (female) rack panel Reply with quote

I have one that I made out of nice wood and 16 panel mount xlr females. Never used it. Do you want it?

kyle at ampersandrecording dot com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Buy/Sell/Trade All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: