RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
My girlfriends landlord is trying to rip her off
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djdrake13
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: My girlfriends landlord is trying to rip her off Reply with quote

Well I talked to the department of housing and they need her to let them come into the apartment and see that there is indeed an apartment in the house.. and then they would make her leave and he'd get in trouble.
She isn't quite ready to go to battle with him.

The shitty part is that she works for him too. She babysits his kids. She's there right now. She found the electric disconnect notice he was talking about, and its not at all. Its a reminder. So he's just being weird. Her parents are involved now, since she's in college and they help her pay her bills. I'm detaching myself from the situation and letting them take care of it. Its caused nothing but tension between us, cause I want to put him in his place, but she doesn't want to cause turmoil. I guess I understand her point.

Thanks for all the advice, I wish I could help her more, but she's looked at this link. and taken the advice to heart.
Isolation
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My girlfriends landlord is trying to rip her off Reply with quote

good luck with all of that...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Off-Topic / Off-Color / Off-the-Cuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: