PM1000 Modules

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

tubejay
pushin' record

PM1000 Modules

Post by tubejay » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:30 pm

I have 6 PM1000 modules for sale. All of the electrolytics have been replaced with high quality panasonic FC caps. So they don't even need to be recapped, they just need a power supply. They are being pulled from a working console, and work 100% perfectly, and sound amazing.

These modules are super high quality, have transformer balanced input, inductor based eq, and not a single IC anywhere on them. It's a very simple, and very good design, most definitely the best thing Yamaha has made. These were built back in the early 70's and they were built like tanks. There's a lot of modding that can be done on these as well, as well as a wealth of info out there on doing mods on them.

I'm looking to get $80 a piece for them. I also have some output transformers for sale. I think I only have 4 left. I'm looking to get $20 a piece for those.

Shipping is going to be $10 no matter how many you buy. If you want to use paypal add 3% to total.

tubejay
pushin' record

Post by tubejay » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:41 am

Looks like all of the O/P transformers are gone. There are only two channel strips left.

tubejay
pushin' record

Post by tubejay » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:20 am

Everything is SOLD! Thank you!