engineer/producer/mixer for hire

voxpopuli
audio school

engineer/producer/mixer for hire

Post by voxpopuli » Fri Aug 01, 2003 8:30 pm

Los Angeles producer/engineer/mixer available for preproduction & recording & mixing. open minded (a must), experimental, fun, and fairly quick. i am interested in and have recorded, played and written in many different styles. (styles? genres?)

Conceptualized
audio school

Re: engineer/producer/mixer for hire

Post by Conceptualized » Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:03 pm

I have drum track recorded in PARIS of .PAF file-type that will need mixing. Can your system handle this file-type and/or convert it to useable format?

I am recording non-drum tracks in Cubase at home and will need mixing services for full album.

See www.mp3.com/tribeca for idea.

Please tell me what system you use, rates, and experience.

Thanks much,

-Dave

tamitha
audio school

Re: engineer/producer/mixer for hire

Post by tamitha » Sat Sep 06, 2003 12:59 am

Dave,

Happen to be browsing and I came across your request. I own a studio that uses PARIS and could possibly be of service to you. What format are your Cubase files in? I do work with SD2 files a lot (usually transferring from Logic and Protools) as well as wav and aiff.

Regarding details of the studio, Ive been using Paris since it came out around 1997 and havent regretted it once. Recorded and mixed too many projects to list ranging from acoustic jazz to death metal. Lots of outboard analog gear, decent loop/sample library too, if youre looking for extra production. I could list details but its probably easier if you just go to our site: http://www.studiocam.org/dreamcatcher/

If you live near LA, we may be a short 15 minute drive away-- you could come down and check it out yourself.

Hope thats enough info--
Tamitha