RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
live from the con

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: live from the con Reply with quote

i've posted some pix and will add more & edit them later, but if anyone is interested in the fabulousness so far, you can go through these:
http://www.hillaryjohnson.com/photos/tapeopcon2006
scroll down to the mpg of dave derr (empirical labs) finding a fun use of the magnets that *usually* go inside the focal monitors!

happy & gay hillary

Last edited by TapeOpHillary on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: live from the con Reply with quote

i just added some more blurry pix of some of the women's audio mission hanging out at wavelab (craig's studio) and later, others of us eating at 230am at the PB & J bar. hot.
rydaken
pushin' record

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: live from the con Reply with quote

Holy cow! The first picture is of my buddy Seany Mac.......He didn't tell me he was going. I'm so jealous!
TapeOpHillary
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: live from the con Reply with quote

rydaken wrote:
Holy cow! The first picture is of my buddy Seany Mac.......He didn't tell me he was going. I'm so jealous!

yeah, we were on the pro tools LE workshop together again this year...
happy & gay
drumsound
zen recordist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: live from the con Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing!
SARA QUAH PLEDGE PAGE
WWRTBD?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 2002-2007 TapeOpCon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: