NYC-Superkool Control/Live Room Share $50/day.

relaxo
alignin' 24-trk

NYC-Superkool Control/Live Room Share $50/day.

Post by relaxo » Fri May 16, 2003 7:31 am

I have a 420 square foot control room / live room with two isolation booths, angled walls and equipped with amazing recording and live gear. It is located on a floor with other control rooms and is soundproofed enough for a rock band to play live in. The equipment is based around a ProTools HD|2 system with a Digi 192 interface with 16 inputs. Other fun stuff in the room includes massive Quested HQ410 mains, 1073s, 1066s and other top studio standards as well as live gear. The room also has a built-in silent and superkooled soundproof rack for computers, power amps, etc, so the room itself is quiet enough to track in.

I am looking for someone to share this room with, splitting the time in some fashion, probably in half or even more for you. You would get the room mostly starting in the early evenings, running all night and on weekends, THE PRIME STUDIO $ MAKING HOURS. I get mostly the weekdays, but can will be lots of flexibility both ways. This is NYCs koolest studio with the friendliest kats.

Asking $50/day and looking for a VERY responsible and considerate medium or long term partner.

--------

More info on all of our rental rooms:

-Heavily soundproofed and acoustically treated private control rooms.

-Windows in some rooms.

-Tie lines interconnecting all rooms and booths.

-Excellent environmental air control. Each room with its own dedicated A/C and heating system. Isolated ducting and fresh air introduction.

-Isolated and clean, 100 amp, 120V dedicated electrical circuit for all audio equipment.

-Internet and ethernet networking in all rooms.

-EAW PA system.

-In-house Mac tech support.

-Kitchenette, lounge, roofdeck, two rest rooms.

-East Village location at 14th Street and Avenue B with great restaurants and nightlife.

-Easy subways, buses, easy parking, FDR Drive.

-24/7 access.

Email me for a graphic of the floorplan. Photos available soon.

info@mercysound.com