SouthEast Talent DATABASE

Film Analog Tube
audio school

SouthEast Talent DATABASE

Post by Film Analog Tube » Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:07 am

Yo Peeps,
My name is Raven and I am cumulating a database of musicians, actors, engineers, photographers, gaffers, programmers, & writers to take down Babylon in the entertainment arena.
Yes, the media works hard to dumb us down, trapping us in the first 3 chakras, with mind-numbing noise dressed in the latest mall fashions.
I don't care about angst. I crave disapline. Hardcore odd time signatures. Actors that will take on the personality not just the role. Photographers that keep shooting until the image is perfect. And engineers that aid the sound to be larger than life before it reaches the mic.
If you're in it for the pay check, try outfitting yourself in some local sports team jammies with the girly~girls sucking lollipops winking big eyes that say "I wish it wuz you!" and pimp it to the conglomerates.
But if at the end of the day you find yourself fatiqued with all the hype and crave some soul....help me put it together.
love & manifestations,
Raven

PS. If you happen to be a corporate conglomerate wishing to cash in on the next trend....I so know where you're headed.